Tuesday 7 January 2014

New Year New Look

Well this maybe a little late but Happy New Year! 

The New year brings a new look for Little Knitting Dog.

My Blog & Twitter profile have both had a little revamp & my little Border Terrier illustrated to become the official face of Little Knitting Dog! 

The lovely sketch is by my very talented Friend Antonia Woodward who is a freelance illustrator http://www.antoniaillustrates.co.uk/ 

I have always loved Antonias' Work and as soon as I had the idea of putting Lola the border Terrier as the face of Little Knitting dog I couldn't wait to ask Antonia is she would put together a few ideas for me. 

She definitely delivered and it was very hard to pick just one to be a main feature!

Thank You again Antonia! 

More projects coming soon... 

No comments:

Post a Comment