Wednesday 23 October 2013

Tuesday Night Knitting Class

Well another knitting class last night with my mum! She really does know her stuff! 

Last night was ribbed knitting. Adding to my sample piece of knit, pearl and Moss Stitch! I made a few mistakes but the Mother was there to save the day! 

I have also booked onto a needle felt course at the Leicestershire Crafts Centre in Market Harborough for the 19th November. I can't wait for this as it is something I have wanted to try for a while. Especially after seeing Sew Retros' posts on Pinterest! Her work is amazing, the stuff I can only dream of making one day! 

More practise on the the Knitting needed this week! Got to think of what I want my first practise piece to be! Maybe a winter bobble hat for the Husband! 

No comments:

Post a Comment